As the song from Wille Nelson goes, On the road again, Goin' places that I've never been. Thats right this girl is on the road again. Where to to one might ask? Well this adventure is taking me and my friend Cindi (who I will explain later on who she is) to Rupert,Idaho. One would ask why there? Well durning these time we are in, you take any opportunity given to make some extra money.
(The Truck Full of all of our Belonging)
So what's the job we will be doing? The job that we will be driving Ten wheelers picking up beets and Potatoes under the Boom (for Potatoes) and Pin for Beets). We will be working for 6 days and have Sundays off. Unless we can't work due to weather. This is a new experience for not only me, but for Cindi as well. Can’t wait to see want this experience will bring me. We will be in Idaho for about 8 weeks. Did I forget to mention that the 10 wheeler is going to a stick shift. Thanks dad for teaching me. They say once you drove manual its sticks with you. You might stall it once or twice, but it comes with not doing if after awhile.
(The Trucks we will be driving)
Some Info on what city we are in, We are in Rupert,ID. It’s a small town where last update population was 5,769. Any big store is about hour/two hours away. This It give you the small town feels. I’m excited to explore and see what this city has to offer. I’ve always what to see what small town USA was like. Did I forget to mention the we are Mountain Standard Time. Thats right we are an hour ahead.
I’ll be updating my experience and adventures on here.
Here is to a new crazy adventure for the next 6 to 8 Weeks.

Looks like fun & adventurous. Be safe, take care & have fun. Love you
ReplyDeleteI will! Thats the plan! Love you too!
DeleteSo proud of you! That’s one impressive truck! Carrie
ReplyDeleteThank you! It really is!
Delete